I agree to receive information through email for as long as I am part of this membership..
By registering for this membership and/or any classes with The Adventurous Creative, please be aware you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
- You give permission for The Adventurous Creatives to use any images you submit, or share in the class community area, to be included in any future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline.
- You agree to the following Ground Rules:
- (i) Stay open
- (ii) Be positive
- (iii) No negative critique of others
- You acknowledge that The Adventurous Creatives reserves the right to delete any inappropriate comments in the Facebook community or any of the class-related community spaces, in order to provide and maintain a supportive classroom environment.
- You confirm that you are purchasing a single license usage of this membership for your individual use only. To inquire about educational/corporate rates (for official groups of 10 or more) please send an email to [email protected]
- You acknowledge that The Adventurous Creatives reserves the right to replace any advertised content with the alternative content of an equivalent value without notice
- You acknowledge that all sales are final and no refunds will be given before, during or after class.
- All classes/membership are priced in USD$. When paying, you will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate.
- You give permission for your email address to be added to the mailing lists of The Adventurous Creatives. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Regarding Proprietary Information:
The content in your member library is considered private and for use and distribution only by Cathy Freeman, and administrators of The Adventurous Creatives. No video links shall be shared outside of this membership, and no project taught inside this group shall be copied and taught outside of this group. (The only exception to this rule is for those who teach in-person classes in their local community)
In addition, all printables, including templates, instructions, and ephemera are not to be shared outside of this group.
All music used in this membership is composed by my husband, Gary Freeman and is under copyright law. It is for the use of the members in the membership for as long as you are a good standing member and is not to be copies or shared.
Any violation of the Proprietary Information rules will result in immediate cancellation of membership.
There is no contract. You may cancel your subscription at any time. You can go directly to Paypal or to your profile on the website to cancel.
Please understand that cancellation works both ways. The Adventurous Creatives and the admins of the group reserve the right to remove a member and cancel a subscription at any time, just as a member has the right to cancel at anytime.
Please understand the cancellation is effective immediately. Rejoining will be at the discretion of TheAdventurous Creatives admins, and only in exceptional circumstances will you be permitted to rejoin before the next open enrollment and the price that is currently being offered.